11.09.2012

Attitude of Gratitude: Day 8

Hmmmm. Day 8. What's made life so good today?



Not much, really. And by that I mean it didn't take much to make today a good day. :) But since I have to be thankful for something today... I'm going with Skype.



Why? Well, let's see....

It allowed me to talk to my bestie twice today. And for around 30 minutes each time. It'd been a while since we had a decent Skype "date," so it was nice!! I think subconsciously we prefer Skyping with each other to talking on the phone. It's definitely a nicer way to chat. Plus, it helps to see someone's face - even if it is through the computer - when you're thousands of miles away!

It also allowed me to chat with my hubby tonight! He's not deployed or gone to training or anything, but he's working a CQ shift which means I won't see him until tomorrow. He's had CQ  a lot since he became an NCO. Definitely one of the downsides of the promotion. Anywho, I got to talk to him and Charlotte got to see him before bedtime tonight. I call that a win!

Now if only my SIL would get a webcam and use it.... ;-)

So thanks, technology, for Skype. {And for working...most of the time.}

What are you thankful for today?

5 comments:

  1. I loove skype. I talked with my best friend in Japan just last night. Granted, it was 2 in the morning and I had to work this morning, but it is relaly a blessing when you need it!

    Hey just thought I would let you know about a new link up to show off your style at semperwifey.blogspot.com! It's called Semper Stylish and I'm so excited about it! Come join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skype is the absolute best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw the word "skype" I knew I was gonna get called out, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do love Skype! It's allowed me to "meet" so many blog friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skype is the best! I love to see my mom's face when we chat :).

    ReplyDelete