11.08.2012

Attitude of Gratitude: Day 7

Already one week in! I'm starting to think I should do this for more than just this month. Maybe 2? Through the holidays? It'll be busy, but I think it'd be a nice thing to keep up. Plus having a daily thing is helping me blog. Although I'll admit there are times I even struggle with that!


Today I'm thankful for the family that I married into. I chose the guy without really knowing his family. Fortunately for me, they're totally awesome. I'm also thankful that living in NC after we got married provided me with an opportunity to get to know all of them pretty well. 


It never ceases to amaze me how well I seem to "fit" with his family. And that is a huge blessing. Knowing that I can rely on them for advice, prayer, friendship, and so many other things is amazing. I'm thankful that we have a great relationship and that I feel comfortable enough to be able to spend weeks at a time with them and not go crazy. Well...not totally crazy, anyway. ;-) We're a crazy bunch when we all get together, and we have crazy fun. 

I guess this is just proof that I married the right guy... If living with him on a daily basis wasn't enough. ;-)

What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. Fitting in with the in-laws is something to be thankful for. I'm glad you have support from his family. It makes a world of difference!
    I host a Sunday Gratitude linkup. I think you should linkup these wonderful posts on Sunday. They are inspiring and would love for you to share them with my readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have such a good "adopted" family when yours is being so difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm starting to feel pretty special...I've made it onto a couple of gratitude days now!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel the same way about my hubby's dad's side of the family. they are awesome. they get together every thanksgiving and all stay in one house. there are 40 of us. we stay 5 days all together never leaving. it is awesome. im actually going this yr without the hubby since he is deployed. it wouldnt be thanksgiving without them :)

    ReplyDelete