11.03.2012

Attitude of Gratitude: Day 2

As you can see, I'm taking part in this whole "Thankful November" thing-a-ma-bob that's floating around the internet. :)


Today I'm thankful that I was able to hang out and take it easy because I'm not feeling all that well. Ok, well, "taking it easy" these days means resting in between feeding, changing, and playing with Charlotte. But you know what I mean. I love not working outside of our house...having a boss to report to and all kinds of crazy other things to worry about. Today I was able to hang out with my baby girl, snuggle with my hubby, and rest. My house may not look great, the dishes may be piling up along with the laundry, but that's okay. It can wait another day. I always love being a SAHM, but today I'm extra thankful that I can do this. :)

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog! Cute :)
    I am thankful for.... snuggles with my dog

    ReplyDelete