11.23.2011

Twenty - Halfway!

How far along: Twenty weeks (and one day)!!! We're halfway there!



Weight gain/loss: I weighed myself on Friday and I've gained about 13 pounds. Just a few more than 7. The app that I use says this is too much for where I'm at... But, seriously, I'm hungry all. the. time.



Body changes: Not much... I think I'm seeing the beginnings of stretch marks, but that could be my imagination.


Taken Saturday...so not quite at 20 weeks.



Gender: It's a GIRL!! Charlotte Ann. =)



Movement: Depends on the day, but I've been feeling a lot more these days. She was very active yesterday, especially last night. I love that I can feel her kicks...even though they're getting stronger every day! She actually kept me awake last night kicking away. Silly little girl.



Sleep: Eh. It's better-ish. I've been waking up in a sweat the last couple of nights thanks to the lovely hormones. =/



What I'm looking forward to: Seeing the photos my awesome friend Annie took of Joe and I on Friday afternoon! We took a few belly related shots and one of us with an ultrasound photo. =)



Cravings: Pretty much anything sweet...or chocolate. What can I say? She's all girl!



Symptoms: Heartburn. Before dinner, after dinner, after Tums, after baking soda and water... It comes and goes as it pleases. All I can say is, she better have lots of hair!



Best moment this week: Seeing Joe's face when he was able to feel her kick for the first time. =) He was so excited. She usually won't kick when his hand is on my belly. I guess she was just feeling cooperative. No clue where she gets that! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the weight thing... the doctors will bother you enough about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zantac is your friend!! Seriously, I took one in the morning and right before I went to bed, and I didn't hardly ever have heartburn. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had horrible heartburn with both of my girls (we'll see with this one, only 10 weeks myself so it hasn't kicked in yet). Try a glass of milk, not too cold but it doesn't actually have to be warm. Prilosec is safe during pregnancy too. And don't count on the hair. Both of my girls were BALD lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, your little girl's name is too cute!!!! You're looking great.

    ReplyDelete