11.16.2011

Nineteen

So I realized earlier that it's been a whole week since I posted last. Whoops! Sorry, readers! I promise I'm trying not to make my blog into an all-preggo, all the time blog. Must be better. =P


How far along: Nineteen weeks!

Weight gain/loss: Around 7 pounds. We'll find out in a couple of days.

Body changes: Just the growing belly!



Gender: Don't know yet but we find out Thursday at 11 {Hawaii time}!!! We are SO excited! I can't wait to find out if Baby is a boy or girl. Go make your vote over on the right hand side! I enjoy seeing who thinks what...and seeing if they're wrong. =P

Movement: Lots more lately!! In fact, just as I was sitting down to write this I got two pretty hard kicks. You know, compared to what they felt like before. And I usually only feel anything when I'm sitting down or resting.

Sleep: Sort of better the past week. I got the preggo pillow and finally figured out a decent way to sleep with it. Plus, I've been going to bed later {which is my norm} so that helps too. Although I'm either having allergy issues or I have a cold... Last night's sleep wasn't so great and I'm not holding out hope for tonight either. Sigh.

What I'm looking forward to: The ultrasound Thursday, of course! =D

Cravings: Cookies. Yeah, that's pretty much all I've been craving the last couple of weeks. Maybe some ice cream too.

Symptoms: Heartburn {usually just when I eat pizza or something equally spicy/acidic}, back pain {sad face} and round ligament pain. Doing more Yoga/Pilates will help with the back pain. I just have to remember to do it. The others I have no real control over.

Best moment this week: Getting my hair cut yesterday! I used a Groupon I bought forever ago to get it cut, styled and a treatment - which ended up being a clarifying treatment. It was fabulous. My hair turned out great, and I barely had to give her instruction. Honestly, that's the way I prefer to get my hair cut. I go in and say something like "I want a little more layers, but I want to keep some of the length" and then they just do whatever. Not everyone can do that, but I think my hair always turns out better when the "artist" has creative control. =)


It looked so much better yesterday...when I wasn't the one fixing it. Oh well! I'm still loving the new 'do. =) What do y'all think?

5 comments:

  1. Love the hair, I agree on liking it better when they decide on the cut/style with just a little instruction- although sometimes it can't get worrisome!

    You're looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look terrific! I love the hair too (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome - love that belly! Hair looks great too. :D CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY!!!!! You seriously better text/call me right away, because I will have waited ALL day in NC time!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO cute! And green is a gorgeous color on you. :)

    ReplyDelete