11.22.2013

Thankful - What a Week!

So I have no idea what really happened this week, but obviously blogging took a backseat. I think maybe I'm just tired. Oh, and I've also been working on Millie's quilt. So it's not like I've been doing nothing. (And taking care of a toddler, too!)

Between my bible study at home, church, and PWOC I feel like I've been given opportunities all week to stop and be thankful for something. And that's really a good thing, because life isn't always easy...and we're so busy and caught up in what's going on in front of our faces that sometimes we miss stuff.


Here's what I'm thankful for this week:

Because this should always be #1: my faith, my salvation.


It's the only sure thing I have. Everything else in this world will fade away. Most of all, like that verse from Job, I'm thankful that I know that my Redeemer lives.

I'm thankful for sweet, sweet new friends, who do amazing things like watch my daughter for me...


....and then clean my kitchen, too. Her husband (who randomly had the day off - thanks, Army!) also raked and bagged a ton of leaves in the front yard. I mean....seriously. It doesn't get any better than that!

I'm thankful not only for my sweet little rainbow baby, but that she also is head down again. :)

Can you see her hands clasped together and in/near her mouth?! Ah, so cute!

I'm especially thankful for these two, and their relationship that melts my heart.



This was after he came home from work one day (for lunch, I think). She was so, so happy and wanted him to tickle her. Haha! She is getting to be more of a daddy's girl every day. Just recently, she started asking him to "read da book" before bed. So now, I get her ready for bed and hand her off to daddy (after I get a hug and kiss, of course :)). I gotta say, it's kind of nice that she doesn't feel like she needs me to put her to bed every day. I do miss it occasionally, but I also know it'll come in handy when Millie comes.


I'm also thankful that this week is finally over. =P It felt so long and drawn out! Probably because it was busy. I'm looking forward to hanging out and relaxing a bit this weekend. 

I hope ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment