11.01.2013

A Christmas Mug {Swap}: Sign-up Day!

Last week, I came to ya'll with a rather fantastic idea. ;-) And since a fair amount of you agreed with me, it is now official:



Oh, yes. This. Is. Happening!

I've never hosted a swap before, so my apologies in advance for any snafoos that may occur. Other than that possibility, I'm pretty excited about this! I hope ya'll are too. :) It's been a while since I even participated in a swap, so I'm really looking forward to it. 

Now, for the details:


  • Sign-ups start today and end on November 10th. All you have to do is leave me a comment with your email address.
  • There is a spending limit of $15. This is to keep it fun and affordable for all of us. Please stick to it!
  • You must be willing to ship to APO/FPO addresses. A good portion of my readers are military, who often live overseas. It won't cost you more to ship, but you will have to fill out a form, and send your package earlier.
  • Your partner needs to receive your gift by December 10th. {This is mostly for my benefit, because little miss Millie is due December 28th and I'd like to be as prepared as possible for an early baby!}
  • Try to have a wish list so your swap partner will have ideas for your mug.
  • Most importantly.... Have fun!


If you have any questions after you receive your invite to the swap (before, too, I guess :)), please feel free to email me or just leave a comment. 

Happy swapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment