10.16.2010

FFC Week Two Winner!

First, I just want to thank all of you ladies who participated! The photos were amazing!! I am loving seeing fall through your, uh, lenses. =) Thank you for sharing.

Here are all of the photos we've had so far (weeks 1 and 2):



[Big announcer voice] And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for: this week's winner is.... [drum roll].....



Congratulations, girl!!! You'll be entered in the drawing [at the end of this contest in November] for a super-cool gift from Hawaii!

Thanks to all my readers who voted! 

Hope y'all have had a great start to your weekend!!

Tomorrow is gameday and I am excited! 



Boomer Sooner! =D

8 comments:

  1. Is there a rule about entering a photo each week?

    Congrats Lacy!

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!
    This is like the first thing I've ever won!! Score I'm stoked!
    Since I won can I still enter again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love the collage that you made with all the pictures!!!! You should print it off into a HUGE picture and put it outside of your front window...LOL.

    Congrats Lacey...I actually voted for you...beautiful pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lacey!!! Love the pic, they were all so beautiful! Can't wait to see next weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS!!! thats my first tree nature picture!cant wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete