10.08.2010

Fall Foto Contest: Week One

I'm super excited to get this contest rolling! I've only had a few submissions, but I'm sure that's due to the lack of advertisement and notice that everyone was given. The idea just popped into my head this week, so that's the reason for the late notice. Plus, I wanted to start it as soon as possible so that we'd all get the full effect. I know that fall hasn't exactly started in some parts of the South just yet, but you're more than welcome to take pictures using fall/halloween decorations you've put up. =)

Here are this week's entries for the Fall Foto Contest*:

Photo by JG

Photo by Via

Photo by Chelsea

Photo by Kristen

Now it's your turn to get involved!! The only way I can pick this week's winner is with your help!!! It's really easy too. =) All you have to do is vote for your favorite photo this week. That's it! Just leave me a comment with the person's name, and maybe what you love about the photo. Who knows, I might just quote ya!

Also, I would really love it if more people got involved next week. So, if you want to see more photos by different people, would you please help me out and grab the Fall Foto Contest button and post it on your blog?! Thank you! =D

For more info on the rules head over here

Thanks to those who entered this week! Can't wait to see what next week's photos! =)

*Photos are posted in the order that they were received, not due to any of my preferences. 

12 comments:

  1. I am a complete sucker for anything romantic, So my vote goes for Photo #2, by Via! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 Photo by Via! Love the colors and romance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo by JG. I love the lonely red tree..what great color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love all of them but the one that caught my eye was Chelsea idk if its the way they light is going through the tree it gives me a presence from above. I LOVE IT.I will make sure to get your blog contest stuff up...i want to enter i just need to get out and take a picture! Can we edit the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the photos, very pretty! My favorite has to be the one by Chelsea. There is just something about that picture that just captures my attention. It looks magical.

    I created a post on my blog about your photo contest, hopefully it works. I am still learning all the stuff about blogger. Its an awesome idea and I look forward to seeing the pictures. Feel free to stop by my blog http://mysometimescrazybutmostlyboringlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great photos! I really like the one from Chelsea, I'm a sucker for photos like that. It has a sort of fantasy to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JG! I adore it because its showing me the fall I'm missing in GA but also the red just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Chelsea's photo because of the way the light eluminates the colors of the tree!

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com
    ps.
    I'll grab ur button, and work on getting a fall photo for you over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't even know about this contest! I just got a new camera (that I need to play around more with) and I'm so going to enter next week!

    My favorite photo is Chelsea's! I love the way the light is coming through!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going with Chelsea. I love big orange trees and I love sunflare. (Haven't managed to figure the trick out on that one, myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally entering this contest next week :) I really like the photo from Chelsea. I love how the light adds to the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the photos but I think the one that got me was Via's photo! Loev the romance in that one. =)

    ReplyDelete