3.16.2010

Tired Tuesday

I figured since yesterday was Moovin' Monday, it would be fitting for today to be Tired Tuesday. =) My sis in law picked me up yesterday and I am now at her house in NC! It was a very long day, though. They (she, Eden, and Grammy) arrived at my house close to 3, and we didn't leave my house until after 4. *sigh* Grammy wanted to stop at Cracker Barrel in Columbia, SC. We'd only made it an hour from my house. I *heart* Grammy, but sometimes... I mean, I can make the drive in 3.5 hours. Seriously. Wanna know what time we got here? 10. Yes. *sigh* But, we made it. Cranky baby and all. She was not happy that she had to be in the carseat for the better part of the day. I don't blame her. If I'd been in the car that long, I wouldn't have been to happy either!

 So, after the long drive and a night of restlessness, I am so tired. Good thing I'm not going to be doing anything today! Or even going anywhere. The reason Grammy came along (ok, well one of the reasons) was that my sis in law's car is kaput. Dead. Wouldn't even start. So, they had to take Grammy's van. I told her that I totally could have driven up if she would have called me and told me her car was dead. Oh well. I think she was determined to come get me! But, we all made it in one piece and that's the important part. Now, I get to hang out with her and my niece until we head back to GA on Thursday. =)

It's so weird not to be able to talk to Joe at all! Sunday night I could barely even sleep, knowing he wasn't going to be there all week. Which is weird, because it's not like he would have been there with me anyway! Sometimes, I really don't understand. You know, I went through all of this while Joe was in basic so you'd think I'd be sorta used to it. Nope! I don't think it gets easier...just that you get used to it. That doesn't mean I have to like it though! 'Cause I definitely do NOT! I just can't wait for Friday to be here. I'm sure the next few days will go quickly because I'm keeping myself busy. =) That's always a good thing!

*Don't forget, only 6 more posts until time for Q&A!!! Be thinking of [and emailing me] your questions!*

ImageHost.org

No comments:

Post a Comment