9.22.2014

Jams for a Cause

We interrupt this unintentional blogging break to bring you news about a JAMazing fundraiser.

Several years ago, I worked for a restaurant that did fundraising for St. Jude and almost I instantly developed a heart for this hospital and all the great work they do for children and their families. Since September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month, I thought it only appropriate to do a fundraiser now. 




Some info about Jamberry Nails, in case you are unfamiliar with the product:

Jamberry Nails are a new and innovative way to avoid nail polish drying time, chipping, and pricey visits to the salon. They are a DIY DREAM come true! They last up to 2 weeks on fingernails, 6 weeks on toenails and WILL NOT CHIP. They are a vinyl adhesive wrap that is heat activated and pressure sealed to the nail. They will NOT damage your nail when removed properly. They are so much fun! You will love them!



How will this work? First, you purchase the sheet(s) of nail wraps you love from my website. At checkout, select “St. Jude Fundraiser.” At the end of this month, I will donate 10% of all sales from the fundraiser to St. Jude. Easy peasy, right?! Please help me donate as much as possible to this great cause by purchasing nail wraps that you already love and enjoy, and inviting your friends as well!

I'm running this fundraiser on my personal Facebook page, as well as here and other social media. I had first thought to just extend the giveaway to people on my Facebook, but I thought I would share it with you, too! When sales reach $200, I will select one person to win Jamberry's brand new Mini Heater. It was just released this month, and I kinda think it's cute. ;-) 


To earn points/entries into the giveaway, all you have to do is make a purchase! {Comment and invite entries are only available to those participating in my Facebook event. Sorry!}


As I said earlier, this fundraiser will be open through the end of the month. If sales reach $200 (and I really, really, really hope they do!), I will choose the winner of the Mini Heater on Oct. 1 and announce it all over social media. Stay tuned! 

Thanks in advance for helping me give to this organization I love and appreciate so much!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment