3.22.2013

Ridiculous Pinterest

Happy Friday, y'all!


We're going to be busy getting into the house on post today, so I figured I'd share a little ridiculousness brought to you by Pinterest today. Enjoy!

Source: imgfave.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Here's my problem with this one: I had a birthmark that resembled a strawberry on my left thigh before it got removed. You're telling me that in my potential past life something killed me there? *eye roll* Can we please stop making ridiculousness up now? Thanks.



The caption under this one says, "Good to know for the next power outage: 1/4 Mt Dew in bottle, add tiny bit of baking soda and 3 capfuls of hydrogen peroxide. Shake and it glows." While helpful, this kinda, sorta, in a way makes me never ever want to drink Mt Dew again. Not that I do it that often anyway, but still. Yikes.



I think I saved the best for last. I about died when I saw this. The "Detangler Brush." Call me crazy, but I thought that's what ALL BRUSHES do. I mean, when I brush my hair with a regular brush, that's kinda what I expect it to do - detangle my hair. Am I the only one who doesn't understand this? Does this fancy, "Michel Merrier Professional Detangler Brush" have some sort of magical ingredient or power that I'm unaware of? Please, dear pinners and readers, enlighten me.

Have you found anything ridiculous on Pinterest lately?

5 comments:

  1. The Mt. Dew one makes me laugh because isn't it easier to get a flashlight to have on hand than to keep those ingredients handy? Haha

    I have heard that brush is awesome for people with curly hair and kids with tangles. I used to cry every morning while my mom brushed my hair. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, the brush. And I have a birth mark on my left thigh that's shaped like a dollar sign. So I was killed regarding money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha the brush is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I have to agree…what is with the brush. Thanks Captain Obvious! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mountain dew this has been proven to be a hoax. No combination of those ingredients will make a glow stick like effect. Mythbusters busted it and showed how they faked it.

    ReplyDelete