8.20.2012

Show & Tell Monday

Today I'm linking up with From Mrs. to Mama for Show and Tell Monday! {I promise I'm not blogging just for the linky parties these days! There just happen to be several I want to participate in lately.}


This week's topic is all about home stuff. =)

1. If you were searching for a home now, tell me what would be on your "MUST" list.

This could be a long list...

Walk-in closet(s)
Master bath with a big bathtub 
Kitchen with lots of cabinet/counter space
Laundry room
At least 3 bedrooms
At least 2 bathrooms (I'm sick of having just ONE bathroom)
Garage with space for all the man stuff

2. Show me your favorite room in a home.


Living room: comfy, cozy, relaxing.

3. If you could have any room redone, tell me which one it would be and what you would like done.

Well, since we live in military housing we can't do much to the house itself. But our bedroom needs a serious makeover. I love our furniture, but the the comforter, lamps, curtains and deco need some serious help and love. I've been searching for a new comforter/bedspread but haven't found anything I can't live without.

4. Tell me where your favorite stores are to shop for home decor.

Ross, TJMaxx {if there's one nearby}, Target, Etsy {mainly for prints} and occasionally WalMart.

5. Show me your dream home {it can be your home, if you already have your dream home.}

This:



Or this:

Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

What can I say? When I dream, I dream big! ;-)

What does your dream house look like?

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE white homes! and I love a long entrance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those plantation style houses!! And I never thought a garage was a must-have until I had one. Now there's no way I'll ever live without one again. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those two houses. Porches are a must in my opinion!

    www.mommymandymusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that living room! And those houses! Let's live together :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love window walls! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted a home with a very long walkway up to the door, to make it that grand feeling as if you're walking on a red carpet and then BAM. My house.

    -Irwin Zinkin
    Shower Doors Suffolk County

    ReplyDelete