8.24.2012

One of Those Taggy Things...

My awesome new(ish) bloggie friend, Bonnie from Makin' Plans, tagged me in this Liebster ("lovester" in english, according to Bonnie anyway, lol) blog award thing, so I thought I'd play along for fun. =)


Rules:

1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Choose 11 deserving bloggers and tag them in your post.
3. Tell them you've tagged them.
4. Answer the 11 questions you've been tagged in and give 11 more for the people you've tagged.
5. No tag backs.

Random Facts About Me:

1. I could watch Grey's Anatomy all day, every day.
2. Chocolate in any form (but especially ice cream) is my weakness.
3. Some days, I'm just too lazy to clean.
4. I would rather spend a day in a car than fly. Period. {This is a BAD problem to have when you live in the middle of the pacific. On an island. And miss home.}
5. Breastfeeding is my absolute favorite way to cuddle with the little miss. =)
6. I never thought I'd say that ^.
7. I'm picky about journals. They must be spiral-bound, ruled and hard backed. Must!
8. I've become much more of a girly-girl since having a baby girl. 
9. I L-O-V-E love my iPhone. Yep, I said it. 
10. I read a lot. Mostly historical fiction.
11. I haven't painted my [finger]nails in about 3 years. Toes are always painted, though.

Bonnie's Questions for Me:

1. What is your biggest fear?

Losing someone close to me. One day I'm going to have to face this one and it's gonna be hard.

2. What is your favorite quote?

My brain is too tired to answer this one. Sorry, guys. =P

3. What is your favorite movie?

The Holiday. I've seen it a million times and I still love it! In fact...I may have to watch it now that I'm thinking about it. ;-)

4. What is your favorite color?

I always answer this question with "blue," but I'm not sure that's true anymore. Lately I've been favoring all things pink. Can I say both?

5. What states/countries have you lived in? And which is your favorite?

States: Arkansas, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Georgia and Hawaii

Countries: US and England (I was born in England...so that counts, right?)

My favorite is probably North Carolina, though I still can't pinpoint why. Oklahoma will always be near and dear to my heart (BOOMER SOONER!), but North Carolina somehow became "home" for me when Joe and I moved there after we got married. 

6. How long have you known your best friend?

15 years. Yep, not kidding! Though we weren't always best friends, we've known each other since 6th grade. Other than family, she's the person who's known me the longest...and quite possibly the best. =) Love you, Melissa!!

7. What is your favorite meal?

Hmmm. This is another hard question for me. I'm gonna go with ham, mashed potatoes, pinto beans and cornbread - all made by my nana. She's the best cook ever and that meal just screams "home" to me. {It also screams, "eat me now!" ;-)} 

8. What is your favorite scent?

I love all different kinds of scents. I wear Sweet Pea from Bath & Body. I love my hubby's smell (but not after PT ;-)). I love the smell of my freshly bathed and diapered baby girl. I love the smell of cookies baking. 

9. What is your favorite blog to read?

I seriously don't think I can even answer that question. I read so many blogs!

10. What is your favorite book?

Just one? Ok, ok. The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks. I love so, so many other books too, though!

11. What is your favorite season?

Fall! 100% fall. I love when the leaves change colors, the air starts to get crisp and football season starts. I love pumpkin-y things. Dressing in light sweaters, jeans and boots. Snuggling up under blankets on a cool day. Ok. Can we move back to the mainland yet?!! I miss fall!!!

Tagging:

Anyone who wants to play along! (Yes, I'm being lazy. Deal with it. =P)

New Questions:

1. What is one thing you must have in your dream house?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. What is the worst book you've ever read?
4. What is your favorite dessert?
5. Have you ever met a blogging friend in real life? If so, what was your meeting like?
6. What do you love most about blogging?
7. Mac or PC? Why? (Or do you even care? ;-))
8. What's your favorite vacation spot?
9. What's your favorite room in your house? Why?
10. If you could only use one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
11. What is your favorite season?

Go forth and answer! ;-) Looking forward to seeing your responses! 

3 comments:

  1. Duh! NC is your favorite because I am here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE The Guardian! Such a good book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I left Hawaii a few days ago, I picked a couple of Nicholas Sparks books to read on the plane. I almost got The Guardian, but ultimately decided on The Rescue. I haven't read it yet, but it sounds good!!!

    1) I would rather drive than fly too. It's way more comfortable and I just despise flying :(

    2) Ice cream is my weakness.... It is one of the reasons I'm in the gym so much.... I can't kick the stuff!!

    3) I love historical fiction and non fiction as well-- well, you know this :)

    4) post PT husbands are smelly :-P

    Side note: I would really love to hang out when I get back to Aloha land!! :)

    ReplyDelete