3.07.2012

Thirty. Five.


How far along: 35 weeks!!! Holy. Cow.

Weight gain/loss: Probably about the same... Around 29 pounds. {Thanks to the GD diet!}

Body changes: None that I can really see...other than the ever-growing belly, of course. =)



Gender: It's a GIRL!!

Movement: She's a crazy active little thing. I feel her almost all the time, mainly because she loves to stick her feet in my ribs. =P Other times I feel like she's trying to kick and punch her way out of my belly! I keep reading that movement will decrease, but not with my little girl!

Sleep: Some nights are good, some nights aren't. Last night was awesome. I only got up once to go to the bathroom! Still woke up with back/hip pain, but that's nothing new.

What I'm looking forward to: Growth scan {aka ultrasound} on Thursday and maternity photos on Saturday!!! =D

What I miss: Not waddling, sleeping on my stomach, being able to eat what I want when I want, not being in the bathroom all the time... You know, the usual. ;-)

Cravings: Nothing really specific... I've been "deprived" of my go-to cravings because of the GD, so it's rare that I have an intense craving for something. I just have a hard time deciding what to eat.

Symptoms: Heartburn off and on {even with the Zantac}, back and hip pain {mostly in the mornings} and Braxton Hicks!

Best moment this week: My super-awesome baby shower!!! I'm seriously in love with her bedding... =)


I also had a great time shopping for baby things with Jennifer today - despite the rain. I finally feel like we're ready for her, even though there are some things I think we could use more of. Like clothes.


The smaller pile is all of the newborn clothing we have {minus 2 dresses} and the bigger pile is all of the 0-3 month clothing. I have more clothing in each size up to 12 mo, I think, but each pile is about as big as these. It's not like she can't wear the same things over again, but...the nester in me is kind of obsessing.

Speaking of obsessing, since I went shopping today I should have a nursery reveal post soon! I've got one more thing to take care of in her room and then it should be all set! I'm really looking forward to having it done...if you can't tell. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. How many pairs of onesies do you have of each size? I need to start buying baby clothes for my baby girl. I think I have a total of that much baby clothes that your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Can't wait to see that nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about seeing the nursery.

    I miss cookies like you would not believe. Sure, I could have one or two but what fun is that.

    ReplyDelete