12.05.2010

You Just Have to Laugh

I wasn't planning on blogging today, but in light of this I just had to.

This morning, I checked my emails as usual. There's the junk mail that needs deleting, important family-related emails to read and blog comments, of course. Oh, blog comments. Those usually just make me happy. I received a comment today on a post I did about a week ago. It was one of those random blog posts, but this one had a little grammar lesson in it for the grammar-impaired (or just lazy). Most of you welcomed it, others were worried I'd really quit following them. {Seriously, I'll only stop following you if you make the same mistakes over and over and over again without bothering to correct them. Not because I don't like you, but just because I really can't handle it.}

I'm not sure if this person is serious or was just trying to be obnoxious, but I had to laugh.


They couldn't even own up to their own comment!!!!!! I just freakin' love it!! =D

And, for the record, I did not Google "ridicula." I'm pretty sure this...petty individual was just trying to irritate me. Thanks for the laugh, Mr. or Ms. Anonymous. ;-)

By the way, all Anonymous comments WILL be deleted. If you can't own up to your words, why should I leave them on my blog?

Now, I'm off to hang out with my hubby. Hope y'all are having a fantabulous weekend! I know I am!

8 comments:

  1. That is a horrible and chopping comment. I dont use a lot of these (') when I should but my goodness I do at least try.. You are putting it out for the world to read. This is your own personal little magazine and grammer is important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can make it so anonymous comments aren't allowed :) personally, they crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny! I received one today that said I was a great writer and where could they contact me to write for them? I thought, it'd probably help if you told me WHO you are and gave me a way to contact you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats funny, after you put that post on i have tried to be more cautious of my grammar. It has never truly been one of my strong points.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious! I hope you are enjoying your time with your hubby!!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny, I had to go back and read the first blog about grammer. I'm not the best speller but I try!:) Have a nice time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, wow! I hate anon. comments. If you've got something to say, balls up to it!

    ReplyDelete