12.03.2010

Fall Foto Contest Finale

** We interrupt your scheduled guest blog posts to bring you this very important message. **

**This is also a scheduled post. I'm off having fun with my hubby right now!**

Eep!

It's heeeeeerrrre!!!

For the last eight weeks, you have sent in and voted for photos.

Today, we will choose the ultimate winner of the contest!

Take a good look and vote for your favorite of the favorites. =)

Here they are!

Week One Winner:



Chelsea

Week Two Winner:



Lacey

Week Three Winner:



Via

Week Four Winner:



Amber

Week Five Winner:



AF Wifey

Week Six Winner:



Skinnie Piggie


Week Seven Winner:



Erin


Week Eight Winner:



AF Wifey


Okay, do your thing!

Vote for your favorite!!

The favoritest of them all will win a little package from Hawaii including this cute little guy. =) 

It's a sea turtle made from sea shells! I love it. =)

The rest I am keeping a secret!! Sort of like an early Christmas present!

The winner will [hopefully] be announced tomorrow!

*I apologize for the lack of links to people's blogs, but I just don't have the energy. That's the truth. =P*

Happy Aloha Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. were do you vote..i dont think its up....maybe it didnt schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted!! I'm amazed at how absolutely gorgeous all of the pictures are :) This was such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete