5.10.2010

Sunday Funday with Friends

Thanks to our new friends Mrs. C and her hubby, we got out again this weekend!!! Wooohoo!!

First, we went here:


I know, like I didn't get enough of the place when I worked there! I think I'm totally biased now, though. I go places and I think "Hmm, at Chili's they have this...this would have been way better at Chili's...or Chili's makes the same thing and it's way better." Told you, I'm biased. It's kinda sad. And weird, considering how much I hated working there for the last few months. I do have to say though, that I cannot get enough of Chili's fries...along with some Ranch. =) I know, it's sad. That was my favorite snack when I worked there too. Sometimes, you just can't get too much of a good thing!

After Chili's, we had some time to kill before seeing this awesome movie:


So, we had about 30 minutes to kill before the movie. Unfortunately for us girls, the boys found an arcade. *sigh* This is what went down.

 Yes, this is my hubby about to 'play' some DDR.

Yup, that's my man! =)

The other boys playing their "shoot 'em up" game.  I love how Joe (Mrs. C's hubby on the right) is all crouched as if he was on a range or something. Ah, military boys. =)

After the boys got to play, we went to our movie..which was great! If you liked the first one, you'll definitely like the second one. It wasn't all action all the time, but it was still pretty darn good. And I mean, come on, it's Robert Downey, Jr. I *heart* him and his crazy sense of humor. Anyway...

We had dinner and then we decided to come to the hotel and hang out so Mrs. C and her hubby wouldn't have to drive all over creation. =) The boys decided they wanted to watch a Freddy Crougar movie and, uh, we didn't. This can be problematic in a hotel room with ONE TV. This is what happened. 

The boys got the bed and TV. Notice that Joe (not mine, the other one) is under the covers with my Joe's Army jacket on. Apparently, he was cold. Lol!

So, we moved the chairs and the laptop out to the little alcove near our room. Why? Scary movie on the big tv + girls who don't want to be scared + no earphones = move outside. *sigh*

We had a good time anyway. =) It was really fun...despite the chilly, misty evening.

All in all, we had a great day with friends!!!

Hope you've had a great Monday!

ImageHost.org

6 comments:

  1. Once again - I'm so happy that you are settling into your new home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know i left you something on my blog.

    its looks like ya'll are settling in well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! And wasn't Iron Man awesome!! We saw it late last night. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun day! I'm pretty sure we'll have to do it again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iron Man is amazing! Haha, the picture of the guys on the bed cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete