4.20.2010

One Step Closer



To Hawaii, that is! =D The packers came and went within 4.5 hours yesterday and the movers took about 3 hours today. Record timing, I do believe. The only issue we've had so far is the breaking the lease issue. I don't really want to go into it right now because, frankly, I'm tired of talking about it. Long story short, we had to pay to break our lease and it has seriously ticked me off.

I'm soooo glad that this part of our move is over with! This has been the biggest. headache. ever. I thought the last move was tough....uh, no. I've had a headache on and off for the last 2 days because of all this junk. I still have to get up early tomorrow and take Jasper to the vet too. *sigh* This week sucks, but it's all getting me one step closer to paradise!!!

Here are some pictures from the last two days [for your viewing and PCS pleasure, if that is such a thing].

Most of my unaccompanied baggage pile. I so should have put more in. *sigh*

Living room all packed and ready to go!

Kitchen/Dining/Hallway
Oh my [packing] goodness. Lots of boxes.


Bedroom
(I have NO idea why this picture is retarded...)

The rest of the bedroom...

Spare bedroom. Yikes.

Jasper being his cute self this morning while I was snapping pictures. 
I'm gonna miss him sooooooo much!

ImageHost.org

8 comments:

  1. Woo hoo. You're almost there!! I just realized that your Jasper looks just like my doggies :) I hope you have a good time there and make great memories. Enjoy your last few days there. Looking forward to your pics and seeing very familiar places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I thought that it was LAW for landlords to let you break your lease if you have orders to PCS. Hmm. Anyways, yay for moving to Hawaii! I live on the North Shore of Oahu and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! before you know it you'll be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you're almost done!!! Remember to breathe :)

    ♥ Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I always hate this part of moving. You must be glad it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It'll be over before you know it! Just take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks like they got everything packed and ready to go for you! Sorry about the lease issues!

    ReplyDelete