9.20.2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes

That's what's happening around here!

If you haven't noticed, my blog has gotten a little bit of a facelift! My old layout/look had been hanging around for far too long. It was great there for a while, but over the last few months I got sick of looking at it. Mostly because the pictures in the header were so outdated it was hardly even funny. =P I started this blog a year after we were married and right after Joe enlisted. The design and photos definitely reflected that. And since Joe is now an NCO, we've been married for 4 years and have a little one...the blog needed a change.

That said, I owe many, many thanks to Amy from ...And the Adventure Continues for doing such a great job on the new look. I absolutely love it and I think it fits my personality. =) And obviously I'm loving all things chevron lately. Haha! I have a bunch of new pretty things here on the blog, including a NEW button! Wahoo!



Feel free to grab it from my sidebar (don't just steal the pic, peeps!) and show it off on your blog! 

Another new thing I hope will be happening soon is a domain change! I'm going to attempt to purchase my own domain...if I can figure it out. I tried to do it tonight, but Blogger has made some wacky changes in the last week and I am very seriously confused. If anyone wants to walk me through that process, I would really, really appreciate it! 

That's really all I've got for now. Just wanted to pop in and let you know what's going on! 

Oh, and here's a final reminder about the Thirty-One party I'm hosting. Get your purse/wallet/organizing bag/luggage/super cute bag orders in today! Click here to go straight to my party's site and start shopping. =)

Hope y'all are having a fantabulous week!

8 comments:

  1. Love the design and hope you figure out the domain thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design, change is always nice every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look!! I did a blog makeover also! Chevron is so cool, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great new look! You have done really well... maybe sometime you can give us a post on everything that went into creating the change. ;) totally curious for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new design is great!! I love the chevron print! The pic of Charlotte is adorable, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love the new look! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete