8.14.2010

New Day, New 'Do!!

Well, today was the day, y'all!!! That's right!!! This afternoon, I left my house with Mrs. C lookin' like this:

{Thanks to my good 'ole military housing white walls for providing a backdrop. =P}

After a two hour quick trip to the post office to mail some goodies to my hubby, Mrs. C and I headed to the salon. I have to say, I about peed my pants had a heart attack when I heard that first "snip, snip" close to my ears... This is how it went down:

 Look how short the back is!!! 

Lookin' pretty hot, huh? ;-)

After spending entirely too much time in the chair, I walked out of that place lookin' [and feelin'] like a million bucks! {And quite a few pounds lighter too. My hair is soooo thick!}

This is the after. =)

Shot from the side.

Shot from the back [with my hair doing its usual flippy thing to the side. *sigh*]

After the cut, Mrs. C and I had some good quality girl time. Apparently, her hubby had to work late. Darn the luck! ;-) We went to Cholo's {possibly my fave restaurant here} and then picked up some ice cream and New Moon at the shoppette. Haha! =) They had it for $10!! I could not pass that up! Since she hasn't seen the Twilight movies [insert gasps here], I figured we could start off with the first. =) It was good to hang out for a while. 

She just left my house a few mins ago, and I took it upon myself to do a mini photo shoot. =) Here's the result.




So, whaddya think?

Happy Weekend!!! =D

17 comments:

  1. Love the new do! It looks fabulous on you :) And I actually did gasp when I started reading the sentence about Mrs. C not having seen the Twilight movies. Way to break her into the phenomenon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it in person!
    I think we all need to get together and have a TWILIGHT Party! :-) What do you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very cute! :) I stole your other short hairstyle and plan to get my cut choppy at my next haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT! My fave pic is the one in the OU shirt - looking so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! Joe is gonne love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your hair! you make me want to cut mine off too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot get enough of your hair! It looks fabulous!! You went with the perfect cut!!

    And I love that jersey ;) 3 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice hair cut and I love your blue dress. =) Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, it looks so cute! Love it! Not so wild about the OU shirt, though...

    GO Cowboys! OSU! ♥ Sorry, I just had to :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hair looks fabo! props to you for having the courage to do it!

    ReplyDelete